Thursday, June 24, 2010

When i apply my makeup my skin gets all dry and then i have to put lotion on-it.What should i use to stop it?

I use moisturizer under my foundation. That way it's hydrated throughout the whole dayWhen i apply my makeup my skin gets all dry and then i have to put lotion on-it.What should i use to stop it?
Moisturise in the morning and evening. Make sure you exfoliate once-twice a week to get rid of flaky skin.


Under foundation, you could try using a base or skin primer to make your skin smooth, make pores look smaller and it's easier to put make-up on over that.


Good luck, i know how annoying dry skin can be.When i apply my makeup my skin gets all dry and then i have to put lotion on-it.What should i use to stop it?
Put a fair amount of lotion on your face first. I recommend the Avon 'Rich Moisture' Cream... it's pretty cheap and works wonders. Or, if you can't reach Avon, get any Johnson and Johnson cream, and put it on your face and then apply the makeup. I have the same problem too, but it goes away if you put a lot of cream on first.
you should apply lotion every morning and night to keep your face from getting dry...maybe try using a new foundation if you think its ruining your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish