Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you have dark skin,what makeup would look best on you?

I have to go with a more subtle and soft look because my mom doesn't like it when I use makeup.She accually doesn't even let me wear more than lip gloss and things like that.Try to give me videos if you can!!THANX!!!!!If you have dark skin,what makeup would look best on you?
Basically, dark skin needs intense colour, and is the only colouring that can easily do this. For example, if you use pastel shades you will look washed out. So go for colours that are intense and bright, but be light in your application to begin.





I suggest going for a bright lipgloss and maybe trying out a blusher? Use mascara aswell.





Talk to your mom about why she doesnt like makeup, does she think you are too young? attract male attention? Try to reach a compromise with her.If you have dark skin,what makeup would look best on you?
You can actually get away without wearing a lot of makeup when you have darker skin so your lucky! If I were you I would get a decent concelear, i usually recommend Almay Smart Shade makeup bc it blends to the color of your natural skin tone. Then I would get a bronzer that is either ur tone or one shade darker, Milani is a good and decent priced bronzer that works really well and you can find that in any cvs or walgreens. For your eyes , you can even use the bronzer on your eyes! Just a light swipe on ur whole eye with some mascara and some gloss and with dark skin you will look polished without looking like you are trying to hard!
dark colors would go well with dark skin, lyk purple eye shadow
prescriptives or bare minerals
CoverGirl Queen collection is really good. I dont know how dark you are but its made for ethnic tones so hopefully it can match you really well. It matches my skintone flawlessly
stick to natural skin tones like browns and tans


sorry i couldnt find any videos 4 u
Go with a peach colour for lipstick


then make the blush faint orange (or gold, tan etc.)


for eyeline put gold (or orange) VERY dark gold


My friend put these on to a party and she looked really good!


LOL hoped that helped! =]
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish