Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best makeup for super dry skin?

I have super dry skin especially on my cheeks. I need some kind of makeup (powder or foundation) that will not dry out my skin even more.





I exfoliate, moisturize, drink a lot of water...anything you can think of for skin care. I just can't find the right makeup for my skin.





Currently, I use Shiseido pressed powder. It tends to dry out my skin. I looked into mineral based makeup (like Bare Minerals) but I'm pretty sure this will also make my skin dry out even more.





Any suggestions???What is the best makeup for super dry skin?
I had the same exact problem with finding makeup for my dry skin and know your frustration. Try ';Makeup Forever'; (sold at Sephora). I just use the concealer and foundation and it does wonders to cover up my scars and it works well with my dry skin. It is a little pricey but costs about the same as Bare Minerals (which doesn't work well with dry skin). I hope you have a Sephora in your area because Makeup Forever is da bomb!What is the best makeup for super dry skin?
Hi,you have to maintain your skin.as you are saying that your skin is very dry,you should use a face wash and scrub which will give glow to your skin and maintain a oil in your skin.And then use a day and night cream.Use liquid foundation,apply it on your day cream.And then use pressed powder.





I will suggest you to use Oriflame product for your skin-


1.Milk %26amp; Honey Face wash.


2.Balance Scrub for Normal to dry skin.


3.Milk and honey cream





Go thrugh this site-Product Catlogue


http://www.oriflame.co.in/prod/offers/Cu鈥?/a>





http://www.oriflame.co.in/prod/offers/Cu鈥?/a>
If you have dry skin, don't use powder... (you can use powder to set liquid foundation though).





I had the same problem with my skin awhile ago, but I got some items from the Body Shop that cured it.. their Vitamin E line (pink packaging), I got their exfolitator (it's so creamy.. I forgot I had it, and my skin got dry again recently, but I unburied this, and my skin is so much better), and their night cream.


When you use a cleanser, use something gentle to remove your makeup.. don't use cleansers meant for acne etc.. try Dove's sensitive skin care line.
Try the Face balm for extra Dry skin from Bobbi Brown . It also comes in a tinted creme foundation like form . Use creme blusher instead of powder.





Brands to try :Stilla , Nars , Bobbi Brown





Nourish your skin from the inside . Eat Salmon oil Supplements / Evening Primrose oil


Supplement for Women.





Use Eucerin Bath oil as a soap substitute %26amp; Yes to Carrots!


Body Butter daily.
Im a skin analyst and your skin shouldn't feel dry with makeup on. Try a Artistry Essentials Hydrating system and the Artistry sheer foundation. I only recommend Artistry skincare and makeup because i stick to the best, it is botanical and for sensitive skin. you can find them at lobdirect.biz, clik on the beauty zone link. use these and i promise you the dryness will wave your life byebye. if you are not happy within 6 months they give you your money bak!! got nothing to lose!
Try the mineral Make up from Avon is great for your skin and will give you a softer look


check my website at:


http://www.youravon.com/monicasaldana





for FREE SHIPPING enter this code at check out





';FSANY';
I would try a liquid foundation and stay away from powder, and see if that helps. Just buy a cheap one in the drug store and if it works then buy the more expensive stuff.
liquid fundations are best for dry skin....tinted moisturizer are awesome for dry skin but they provide minimal covarage...


also spray foundations!!!! but they are a bit pricey...


don't use press or loose powders...they absorb oil from your face and from what you say you need your oils.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
USE NIVEA CREAM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish