Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I put on makeup without making my skin break out?

Heres the thing. I am going on stage with school band tonight. I need make up to prevent me from looking like a ghost. What do you think I should put on? How do I prevent my skin from breaking out?How can I put on makeup without making my skin break out?
Hi there,


Well, it won't make yout skin break out in one night. But if you have naturally smooth, clear skin then leave it. If not, put on a small amount of concealer and dust some powder on. Put some blusher on to make your face look more 'colourful' and leave it at that. If you enchance another feature of your face, e.g. your eyes then people will be distracted from your skin.


Good luck,


LornaHow can I put on makeup without making my skin break out?
I would was your face about 30 minutes before you leave the house. After you wash your face with a cleanser, pat dry and then apply your make-up. After the concert, when you get home, immediately wash your face. This should help avoid a breakout. Unfortunately, if you don't typically wear make-up, your skin can react adversley to make-up, but give it a try. Keeping your face clean should help. Good luck!
You should try the Nuetrogena line, they actually have makeup that prevents breakouts. It also covers great and is inexpensive at drug stores :)
Your make up is clogging your pores causing you to break out. I would try a powder foundation (mineral make up is really good). As for looking too pale, try dusting a bronzer on the apples of your cheeks and the sides of your forehead. Good luck!
Yes, Neutrogena has a good line, and loose powder (mineral) foundation will work for oily skin, too. Whichever you use, just make sure that you wash your face VERY thoroughly before you go to bed. Use soap and water. You can exfoliate, gently, with your washcloth, and then apply some toner. A bit of watered-down rubbing alcohol is fine, as is hydrogen peroxide (to kill any leftover bacteria).
Look for makeup with ';noncomedogenic'; on the label--that means it won't clog your pores.
The best thing to do is to wash your face with some type of cleanser once or twice a day and use a non-oily and non-artificial foundation.
If your skin is already broken out don't draw attention to it by caking on foundation. Foundation only clogs your pores leaving your skin to not breath...then more breakouts will happen. Use a dab of concealer if your face is red or blotchy. Use a powder to smooth out your skin tone. Phys. Formula has some good products for the time being, one of their bronzers can give you some color, but make sure you don't get anything with an orange tone...that's the last thing you'll want! As for myself I use sheer cover, its no chemicals and all minerals and has worked really great for me, it gives you a FLAWLESS finish, ive had skin issues in the past and this make-up has made a great difference. You can order a 3 month supply off of TV for 29.95 a month or you can go to Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond..(im not sure where your from so im not sure if you have one of those) but I just recently saw in ther mag. I got mailed to my house that they are now selling it there! Hope this helps!
Well, one thing you can do is to make sure you wear an oil-free coverup. That always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish