Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup would complement my skin tone and eyes?

Hello there! Im kinda in need of some help with my makeup. I have fair skin and blue eyes. I would like to know how I should do my makeup so it doesnt make my face looked washed out and so it brings out my blue eyes. I would like to bring more color to my skin since I am very fair, I use a little bit of bronzer powder all over but I dont know if theres a specific way to do it. Anything would help a TON! Thanks!What makeup would complement my skin tone and eyes?
try to use tined foundation........ go foe clinic.......... really nice and ends up not cakeyWhat makeup would complement my skin tone and eyes?
u go n consult a professional beautician they can help u
try to tone ur eyes..:) pink shades ..and pink blush..try not to be like barbies
The trick to making any color eyes stand out is by picking the color opposite of the color wheel.. So for blue eyes try a nice brown shade and your baby blues will pop! For some color, try some bronzer (lightly, mind you) on the apples of your cheeks and temples of your forehead or just skip with that and use a nice pink blue on the apples of your cheeks!
Hi,





I'm pale with blue eyes too. I find I don't need to wear much makeup to look good, but I like to wear a good black mascara and curl my lashes so my eyes really stand out. Apparently gold/bronze/peach eyeshadow is supposed to look good against blue eyes but i'm not the biggest eyeshadow fan so I rarely use it. A pretty light pink blush would warm up your complexion... try Benefit Dandelion (you can get it at Sephora.com). I use a peachy blush sometimes and that looks good.





For lips I stick to glosses because dark/heavy colors don't look good on me at all... light pinks are my favorites. Dior makes some good glosses. My hair is a golden brown with blond/gold streaks so that adds some color/contrast so you could also consider warming up your hair color if it's looking mousy or washed-out.
You can add colour to your face without using bronzer (all over colour sticks/gels are great for this) but if you do use bronzer, apply only on the areas that would naturally be tan. Use a kabuki brush and sweep bronzer on cheekbones, bridge of the nose, lightly on forehead and jawline.





Similarly, another way to add colour to your face is using a berry colour blush on the apples of your cheeks. This tends to create colour and a really pretty contrast on paler skin.





For makeup that doesn't wash you out, experiment with colours. Violets, bronze, pale golds, rich black, shimmery neutrals and lighter greens usually look good with blue eyes and fair skin. Lining just the upper lid, using a thickening mascara and dabbing shimmery white shadow on the inner corners of the eyes is a foolproof way to bring attention to the eyes without being overwhelming. For lips and cheeks, try berry and pink shades rather than corals or browns.





The best way is to experiment, though - try on several colours and see which makes you feel the best. What highlights your best features, what makes your eyes pop, etc. etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish