Thursday, June 24, 2010

Have you ever sworn off makeup due to skin problems?

Have you ever tried going for a period of time without using any makeup after reaching the end of your rope due to skin problems such as pimples, irritation, zits etc..?


Had soaps, cleansers and such not helped?Have you ever sworn off makeup due to skin problems?
I've never sworn off make-up altogether. I am too insecure for that! Try using a gentle cleanser for combination skin, followed by a toner/astringent, and make sure you use a good moisturizer! This usually clears up my skin problems. It's a pain to keep up with, and can take up more time than you may have in the mornings, but it's worth it. Also, you may want to try a different brand of make-up. Sometimes a certain kind does not react well with your skin.Have you ever sworn off makeup due to skin problems?
Yeap, Wet and Wild made my skin and lips very irritated. I had to stop using it and every thing else in order for my skin to heal-
yes it helps:) i just did it when i wasnt going anywhere special
thought about it, didnt.
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish