Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anyone know how to determine what your skin tone is, to be able to match the right skin care and makeup?

I know that I am not fair skinned, but I really do not tan all that easy either. I did as a kid, but now it takes a while. I have dark hair and dark eyes. If that helps. Thanks in advance for all your help.Does anyone know how to determine what your skin tone is, to be able to match the right skin care and makeup?
There are three basic skin tones: Ivory (fair/ light complected), Beige (medium complected), Bronze (dark complected). My guess is that your tone is beige. As for skin types there are two: normal/dry and combination/oily. I am a beauty consultant with Mary Kay and I highly recommend getting a complementary facial with a Mary Kay consultant near you! We help determine your skin type, and tone and arrange a skin care program to fit your specific needs!!! You can find one at marykay.com. Or if you live in the San Gabriel Valley in California contact me! kvega_12@marykay.com.Does anyone know how to determine what your skin tone is, to be able to match the right skin care and makeup?
I say go to a makeup counter and have them help you find your skin's match.





http://mineralbasics.com/store/help_choo鈥?/a>





that url will help you find your skin tone.
The best thing to do is go to a department store and they will tell you. If not, then you use testers on your hand to see what matches up
The best thing to do is go to a make up counter with no make up on and have them find your best match for you. If you don't want to do that the closest in color to your face is the skin on the underside of your forearm so you could match to that if you are buying make up in a drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish