Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have dark brown hair, light brown eyes and fair skin. What makeup colors would look good on me?

hey, me too ;]





i assume you're talking about eye shadow? with brown eyes you can really do any color you want as long as its blended well and not overpowering. i love using purples, greens, blues, and even browns. try anything and everything. don't be afraid to experiment.





if you're talking about anything else (like blush) definatly go for a bright, rosy pink. it looks amazing on fair skin.I have dark brown hair, light brown eyes and fair skin. What makeup colors would look good on me?
It depends on what season you are. Winter, summer, autumn, or spring. Winter and summer are cold and autumn and spring are warm colors.


If you have golden specks in your eyes you're probably a warm color.





Winters and summers look better in cold colors. Like blue red lipstick, cold pink blush, and cool tones for your eyes.





Autumn and springs need warm colors like coral, rust, brick red, and browns.





Check out this awesome website for more information on makeup. http://www.mineral-makeup-help.com





Good luck.I have dark brown hair, light brown eyes and fair skin. What makeup colors would look good on me?
I think with that all coulours would go but try not to use the coulor brown you will look to brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish