Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of eye makeup looks good on light skin-blond hair-blue eyes?

I have very pale skin, light blue eyes, and light blond hair and I usually wear grey and blue clothes. I don't really like anything very dark (at least not for every day) or pastel colors.





I'd like to know what colors and combinations would look good on me, for an everyday look, or for something extra on a special occasion.





What do you think?What kind of eye makeup looks good on light skin-blond hair-blue eyes?
u can never go wrong with bronze, gold, silver,brown..peach..What kind of eye makeup looks good on light skin-blond hair-blue eyes?
I would have to say that you could use slightly darker colours than your natural skin colour. More importantly I would use a more natural approach like Mineral Makeup. My partner is a Makeup artist and she swears by mineral makeup.
hey!


so i would deffinately say that blue eyes and blond hair looks the best with black eyeliner, black mascara, and either a light brown eye shadow or gray sometimes looks good too





this site really helps...look at the opposite of what color your eyes are on the chart thing





http://www.bellasugar.com/14707





hope that helped!!!
i think with the light skin and hair olivey greens and greys look good. if you get a really natural green it doesnt matter what color your outfit is.





http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__8kI11wxo2I/SGRo4pk6cWI/AAAAAAAAAJM/4tF2t2Or3-4/s400/SBox%2BMAC%2B2.jpg





the color juxt and zoom would look really great with a hint of brown...
uhm it depends on your clothes..
Use blues, Purples and browns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish