Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have sensitive skin, what makeup should I use?

I have very fair and sensitive skin. I rarely wear make up, but I when I do my eyes and skin get irratated.


What is the best eyeliner and eyeshadow for sensitive/fair skin?I have sensitive skin, what makeup should I use?
i wear clinique, neautrogena, and physicians formula they are all hypoallergenic dermatologist tested and great. i have fair and sensitive skin too.I have sensitive skin, what makeup should I use?
The more natural the better. I used to be prone to my face being irritated when I wore make up. Its a little more expensive, but I dont have issues with my skin since I started using naked minerals. Heres the site I order from. Hope this helps!! http://www.itvventures.com/sweetmelissa
You shouldn't wear make up if it bothers you but look for make up that is hypoallergenic.
i have very sensitive skin too. I use almay mineral makeup. I use the foundation, concealer, and the power, sometimes the eye shadow, but usually any eye shadow. make sure you was your face every night if you do wear makeup!!!!!!!! hypoallergenic
You should totally use Bare Minerals!! They are for all types of skins especially sensitive skin. It is all natural powder and it's good for your skin. You could even sleep with if you're too tired to wash it out after going out. They have concealers and eye shadows.
try tinted moisturizers, they're not as heavy as foundation and won't be as harsh to your sensitive skin. Nearly every brand has a tinted moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish