Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is my skin tone and what makeup would look good?

In the summer, my skin gets very tan and golden looking. It But in the winter and until I get a little sun, it becomes very sallow and almost yellowish. I have brown eyes and hair.


Clothing colors that people say I look good in: reds and corals.


Make-up colors that have served me well in the past: mauves, golden brown, and peach.


I'm looking to mix it up, and nix the bronzer in the winter. Any tips?What is my skin tone and what makeup would look good?
I would actually recommend a subtle gold with dark brown on the corners. Start to blend gold into skin after eyeshadow reaches the bone above your eye. If you fade correctly, by the time you reach your eyebrow it should be you natural skin. I would also recommend dark brown eyeshadow but only on the eyelid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish