Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i get a lighter skin color without makeup?

I don't just want my face to be lighter but my whole body. I heard papaya soap or something like that makes my skin lighter. Is that true? is there a way to make my skin lighter without having to bleach my skin in the hospital or whatever?How can i get a lighter skin color without makeup?
Lemon on your skin. Yogurt masks [put plain yogurt on the areas for about 15 mins and then wash off with cold water.] It might take a while but you will see results.How can i get a lighter skin color without makeup?
rude about mj!!


but u can also use


coconut milk


one of my fillipino


friend said thats what she uses!:)
Yes, papaya soap will gradually make your skin lighter.


Use it daily and you'll start to see differences within a week.

1 comment:

  1. Normally in the summer I do a exuvaince skin care routine. Yes it is makeup, but it is so light that it doesn't feel like your are wearing makeup. I normally pick a shade lighter than my skin, this way it can blend evenly and not look weird.

    ReplyDelete

 
Fish