Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup?skin?is makeup really bad for your skin?plus need good facial tips?

i was just wondering is makeup full of chemicals that are bad for the skin?and my skin is greasy really greasy and i am getting more and more zits and pimples everyday can somebody tell me any good products for my face plus i want my face to be moisturized.ThanksMakeup?skin?is makeup really bad for your skin?plus need good facial tips?
Cheap make-up is bad for you skin, especially the liquids which can go rancid, and can be a breeding ground for bacteria. The best tyhing you can do right now is use a mineral make-up like Bare Minerals which will provide minerals and vitamins to nourish your skin without drying you out. The mineral veil will also help to absorb soem of the oil off your skin so you have a nice matte finish look. Good luck!Makeup?skin?is makeup really bad for your skin?plus need good facial tips?
If you need a soothing cleanser, try Cetaphil and see if you like it. I normally suggest daily exfoliant-type moisturizers, or ones that have salicylic acid in it, but it might irritate your skin. After you wash your face, use a witch hazel toner. Or I also like the tomato cleanser from Burt's Bees. Then try some light moisturizers from Kiehl's. They have a large selection and usually have good skincare. If your face is greasy, I don't know that I would pick something too moisturizing. I think the most important step in this is cleanse and use toner!! I love my toner.





One more tip...try drinking a couple cups of hot or cold green tea for at least two weeks and see if that changes anything for you.
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish