Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any way to darken makeup for newly tanned skin?

I just went on vacation on got a pretty good tan. I didn't have a chance to pick up concealer/facemakeup that matches my new tan, and I need to use it for school tomorrow. Are there any ways to make to blend in on my darker skin or to darken it at all?Is there any way to darken makeup for newly tanned skin?
use your bronzer( hope you have one), on your cheeks and forehead, and chin. Put just a little quantity of concealer under eye, some brite gloss and black mascara, Its no big deal. You can mix bronzer with powder or foundation-I didn't try this before , but it sounds good). BUT PLEAS TILL ME TOMORROW WHAT HAPPENED (-:Is there any way to darken makeup for newly tanned skin?
Dont wear any foundation, just a little bit of blush or bronzer.
use a bronzer it mixes well with a tan
Go 2 Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish