Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How bad is makeup for your skin?

is there any healthy makeup outthere? for your skin...I dont really use foundation but stuff like blush and eyeshadow and for the eyes/lips..anything really but the foundation.How bad is makeup for your skin?
I'm not a physician, but I think as long as you don't sleep in it and you use a good cleanser, toner, astringent, whatever you need to keep your skin healthy, you'll be fine.


I use Bare Minerals. I don't care what anyone says about it, it's been AMAZING for my skin. I have rosacea, and their MD Formulations skin care line has worked wonders for it. Their make up has been excellent at covering redness, too, and as long as I wash my brushes regularly, I never break out.





I don't think make up is bad for your skin as long as you properly wash it off and care for your face. Keep your pores clean, use facials every once in a while, and you'll be fine.





P.S. I did notice the part about you not wearing foundation. If you do want to try it though, go find a Bare Escentuals store. I'm in love with all of their products. It's really done wonders for my complexion.How bad is makeup for your skin?
Either way there are actually minerals in your makeup! Not the kind that helps you but like iron type of minerals. Know these aren't bad for you but just be aware of what is going on your skin because some makeup can give you allergic reactions.
depends on the brand.


not all make up is bad for your skin
I don't really know, but there's new mineral foundation that I guess is healthy for your skin. I kinda wanna get some!!





:D
Makeup can't be too good for your skin. My advice is don't use it except for special occasions.
It is not bad if you use the right kind for your skin type, JAFRA Color has benefits that enhance and protect your skin acting as a natural extension of your skin care products . JAFRA couples natural ingredients such as avocado and olive oils, soy, wheat proteins and plant-based ceramides with cutting edge technologies to produce micronized pigments and jet milled powders.


BENEFITS OF JAFRA FOUNDATIONS.


*Intellishiedl helps protect agains sun damage and environmental pollution.


with SPF15 orSPF10 or SPF6 protection.


*Antioxidants help protect agains environmental damage.


*Vitamins E and C Antioxidants.


I invite you to join my group you will find videos of Jafra Products there.. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jafraconsu鈥?/a>
read the ingrediants on yr fondation bottle..


that will amwser yr question :)
honestly makeup isn't bad for the skin.


you just can't leave it there. wash it off.


thats why people say ';its bad for your skin';, but they don't wash it off and it clogs the pores
just tell yourself, makeup is chemicals.


makeup is paint pretty much.
foundation is really the only bad thing, and since you don't wear it your in the clear.
not all makeup is not that bad for ur skin.. but yah, dont wear it becus there mite be chemicals that will rly hurt ur skin
Makeup isn't bad for your skin.
yeah there is allot that are good for your skin, Bareminarles,Almay,Clinique,Physicians formula





they are hypoallergenic, and good for you
Glad to hear you don't use foundation. It is bad for your skin and in my opinion, you can't beat that beautiful 'natural' skin look. Use Body Shop for eye makeup. I just wish women would stop wearing that foundation, it looks terrible.
bare minerals is good for your skin. they have blush and eyeshadow products.


but if thats too expensive that kind of stuff isnt bad for your skin


just make sure you wash it off at night
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish