Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's a good makeup foundation for oily skin?

I need something that has good coverage and won't make my skin look so oily. I use powder too. But, after about 15 minutes, my face gets shiny again.What's a good makeup foundation for oily skin?
I have used covergirl, max factor, clinique. Out of all the brands I have used, I like Artistry the best. It has a kind for all skin types. They have all makeup needs. Lipstick, foundation, mascara and bronzers. It is very light on the skin too. Plus if you do not like it, then you can return it for a full refund.





https://d-tech.wwdb.biz/Retail/Home.aspxWhat's a good makeup foundation for oily skin?
try clinique products they work wonders you can find them at your macys store
I absolutely love Bare Minerals! It is pure, oil-free, won't clog pores, and is actually GOOD for your skin. I have oily/acne prone skin as well, and my skin cleared up dramtically when I first started using it. Plus, it is excellent for covering up those pesky little breakouts in a flash.
The best product you can buy for your skin type is Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid powder Mineral Foundation it will never cake or flake, it delivers a beautiful flawless finish every time. Go to www beeroyalproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish