Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I even out my skin tone without makeup?

Ok, I've had acne for about 5 years now, and it's FINALLY going away, it's almost gone, but now the problem is, my face is all red and blotchy from it. How can I even out my skin tone again without using makeup or any product that might make me break out again?!?!How can I even out my skin tone without makeup?
Try using an exfoliator, as it will help to minimize the uneven skin tone by removing the dead skin cells. Also something with calamine in it might help as calamine is used to calm down redness.





If I had to suggest one product I would suggest Catastophe Cosmetic from Lush, it is slightly exfoliating but has calamine in it and helps to even out skin tones greatly. The only unfortuate thing is that it can only be bought in store see www.lush.ca to find a store near you.





Hope I helped and good luck in evening out your skin tone.How can I even out my skin tone without makeup?
Go to the store and look at Olay skincare - fash wash products. They make a skincare line designed specifically for evening out skin tone called Olay Definity .





In studies done, Olay is the best product you can buy that is cheaper than the super expensive department store brands.





Also, exfoliate your skin - buy something that is a gentle exfolient and use it often, but be very very gentle.





Murad is good but more expensive, look at this website: http://www.murad.com/redness-products.ht鈥?/a>





You might like them, its supposed to help calm skin and soothe redness.





Eucerin also makes skincare relief from redness, you can buy it at most drug stores. I've used their stuff before and found it worked well.


http://www.eucerinus.com/products/face_e鈥?/a>
Time is going to take the scars away. Drinking plenty of water always helps. Avoiding fried foods, and bad sweets is key. Now a tinted moisturizer sounds like it can work wonders for you since having a face full of make-up is not an option. Although it has color, its close to being invisible. Taking a vitamin E supplement is great. Last but certainly not least is wearing sunblock!!!! PROTECT your skin! Minimal SPF 30.. with protection from UVB and UVA.. Enjoy.
Look at DHC products, they are really good! They have so much products for exactly what you want, I would really reccomend this brand to anyone. I would try there acerola line it is meant to even out skin tones and brighten them up!
walk around a drugstore in the makeup and lotion aisles, and look for face cream. read the labels, some have features such as evening out skin tones and such.
Try a tinted moisturizer. Neutrogena makes a really nice one.





This one: http://www.drugstore.com/qxp139817_333181_sespider/neutrogena_healthy_skin_enhancer/tinted_moisturizer_light_to_neutral_30.htm
exfoliate, tone, and moisturize.
try washing day and night with biore they probably will have a line that will help you with that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish