Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some good makeup brands for fair skin?

I am red headed with fair skin that breaks out often. It is also dry. I am looking for a brand of makeup that will work well with me skin. I would rather not buy expensive brands like Clinique, Estee, etc as money is tight right now. Any other brands that may work well?What are some good makeup brands for fair skin?
If you have an e-bay account, you can get great deals on mineral makeup on there. That's where I buy mine.





I like Jane Iredale and Bare Minerals, personally. They are non-irritating and are also very good for combination skin, and are derived from natural minerals that are healthy for the skin.





I used to use Loreal until I switched to the better brands, but they also have their own line of mineral makeup; it's probably not as pure and I'm sure they add extra ingredients in which are not healthy for the skin.





I used to break out as well but once I started taking a combination of strong probiotics and drinking aloe vera juice, my skin cleared up nicely. You have to combine the aloe vera juice along with another juice, like pomegranate to make it taste better, because it tastes really horrible. But it's amazing how it clears up your skin!





You can get the probiotics at your local health food store...I like the brand Renew Life, which is one of the strongest on the market, but can be pricey. When you have more money you could buy some. There are others that you can buy which I am sure would help too.





From reading various articles, I have come to the conclusion that chemicals are the main culprit in skin problems. As we are surrounded by all kinds of chemicals in our house and environment, we have to start being more aware of them and choosing other products to cut down on our exposure to them.





There is a website that rates cosmetics according to their chemical content:


http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/index.p鈥?/a>What are some good makeup brands for fair skin?
I am a redhead as well and I use Maybelline's Mineral Power foundation. I LOVE IT! I get the lightest one of course and it feels like I don't even have any foundation on! For blemishes, you can use the Mineral Power concealer as well. Generally, I think Maybelline and Cover Girl are great products that are less expensive than Clinique, Estee Lauder, Mac, Prescriptives, etc.





For your dry skin, I would try using a moisturizer before appying make-up. And you might want to think about applying a night-time moisturizer before bed each night as well. I use Clean and Clear or Target's brand of daily moisturizer.





There is also a product by Origins called Modern Friction. It's an exfoliator scrub. It will probably help with your dry skin as well. It is somewhat expensive but you can find it on Ebay too. It makes your skin so soft.





Some other products I really like are Maybelline's Lash Discovery mascara. It's a very tiny wand which is perfect for those of us with light lashes. Also, for lipstick I love Loreal's Infallible Lipgloss in Barely Nude. It's such a pretty color and it lasts longer than most lipglosses. I will say, though it does tend to clump up a little but it's not too much of a problem because I keep using it! I get a lot of compliments on it.





As a natural redhead, I know it's hard to find make-up products that look good on us.
You could try Physician's Formula. You can buy it at Wal-Mart. It's very natural looking and not heavy at all. It also has good ingredients.





For moisturizer, you could try Olay Moisturizing Cream for sensitive skin. My skin breaks out easily, and I've been using it for awhile and I really like it. It's around $7 at WalMart
well, nicola roberts from girls aloud has launched a range of make up for pale skin, to embrace the beauty of it, and it's called dainty doll, it's gorgeous!


here is a link to tell you more about it:


http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/beauty/expe鈥?/a>
my friend is as white as a sheet and she swears by almay she loves their mineral stuff because it is light and good for your face. she puts it on every second.
Coonobabe


http://www.coonobabe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish