Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best makeup for oily skin with large pores?

i have oily skin and large pores on my cheeks, ive been using bare minerals and that just brings out my pores more and never lasts on my face. Somehow i constantly have to re do my makeup because it never looks flawless and ends up looking cakey. what is a good liquid or powder for skin like this?..helppppWhat is the best makeup for oily skin with large pores?
You're definitely going to need a primer to smooth out your pores and absorb oil. I recommend:





http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY鈥?/a>





Reviews of Perfector (not affiliated with Clinique)





http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a>





For a foundation I would try a powder or foundation. You could go to a clinique counter and ask them to recommend something for you, or try Revlon Oily/Combo skin Foundation or a powder foundation like Palladio Wet to Dry (I believe).





Palladio Foundation Reviews:





http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a>





Revlon Foundation Reviews:





http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a>What is the best makeup for oily skin with large pores?
vball





I suggest what I use: Coonobabe





First address the oily skin issue with their cleanser/toner. Like you I have oily skin, and I use their Pepino cleanser followed by their Savila toner. Wash with cleanser pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry .


For foundation that stays on, I use their Savila base. If you have a cakey appearance that means you likely applied too much. Then I top it off with their Happy ending powder to set it in. I live in a humid and hot environment and this foundation stays on for hours. So I hope this helps.
before you put on any make up wash your face in COLD water this will close up the pores that are open from sweat, the apply some revlon colour stay foundation and if you find that you want a more matt look go for somthing like loreal minerals but make sure you wash off your make up at night and moistirise.
You should get St Helenes Mint Julep masque. It makes your pores smaller.


I have oily skin, use bare minerals, and the mint julep masque to help keep my pores smaller.
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish