Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to make your skin more pale without makeup?

I want to know how to make your skin more plae with out makeup. I've heard of lemon juice but i don't know any others. And i was still wondering if lime juice works too? ThanksHow to make your skin more pale without makeup?
Alexa, excuse me Miss. I think I am perfect.





Pale skin is gorgeous, that is what I am attracted to as well. At least we won't look like leather when we get older.





Next time maybe you should rethink how you word things to people.





As for the question at hand, lots of sunblock applied everyday.How to make your skin more pale without makeup?
lemon juice. turmeric mask with milk is the very best EVER. you can also try bleach cream but its not that great. and of course a chemical peel is always good since it peels off the first layers of your skin. i just got one today and will see my new skin in 5 days. it takes awhile for it to peel and of course you look a mess during those first 3-4 days but it's worth it i think. but if you cant afford the peel i would DEF do the turmeric powder mixed with lemon and milk mask for a couple of weeks. GREAT stuff. i mean i wouldn't get a chemical if it wasn't for my crater scars (pitted ones) . the turmeric masks took care of my regular scars but my pits were all still there.
try revitol skin brightener cream. you can read a review about it here:





http://glamouredited.com/reviews/Does_Re鈥?/a>
i have freckles and wanted my face to be more pale and even toned and what i do is using sunblock lotion everyday and reapplying every two hours.


it is not gonna work instantly,but it protects your skin and gives you long term results :)
why the f**ck would you want to be pale? I am not saying I like tan skin because that is ugly to but being pale is also ugly.
stay outta the sun.
Why would you want to look more pale? darker, tan, skin is absolutely gorgeous!
dont go into the sun and when you do, wear globs of sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish