Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is a good healthy and cheap mineral powder makeup for my facial skin?

i use maybeline mineral powder on my face and i REALLY like the mineral powder. I am starting to not like it..is there anything else you'd recommend using? something that i can go get at like a walmart or target or something?What is a good healthy and cheap mineral powder makeup for my facial skin?
physicians formula.


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/d鈥?/a>What is a good healthy and cheap mineral powder makeup for my facial skin?
there are so many mixed reviews on all the different mineral makeup out there. I sue Dinair Airbrush makeup. Its amazing! Its a little more pricey when you first start out but TOTALLY worth it in the end. If you go to google and type in Dinair you'll find their site...hope this helps...=)
physicians formula has a good organic mineral powder you should try. i love it. you have to put it on 2x if you want a heavier coverage though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish