Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have you ever put on makeup to make your skin a different color?

If you are black, have you ever put on makeup to look white? If you are white, have you ever put on makeup to look black? Was it convincing?Have you ever put on makeup to make your skin a different color?
I've done green makeup. I did it last year for halloween when i was Elphelba from Wicked.


Of course it didn't look natural but it looked pretty good.


And you could put diff colored makeup on yourself to look like a totally different race. There was a whole episode of America's Next Top Model on the subjectHave you ever put on makeup to make your skin a different color?
haha ok well i put some of my super pale foundation on my best friend who is so tan she is basically mexican and it was hilarious! like it wouldve looked good if i hadnt been laughing the whole time so it was a little splotchy haha





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I use bronzer sometimes to look more tan. I'm Korean so my skin is a bit on the lighter, pale side. As long as you don't overdo it I think anyone can pull off a different skin color.
when i was a kid i put on red to make myself look like an Indian..with feathers even..my mom wouldnt let me tric or treat with a bow and arrow
uh, yes,,,,,, on Halloween. Who hasn't ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish