Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best makeup for red skin?

i have my fathers genes, which means i have red cheeks and when i get the slightest sunlight i turn red. I want to start wearing make up since i barely started high school, but the thing is i don't which makeup i should use. oh yeah i have pe, so i want something that will still make my skin sweat free.What is the best makeup for red skin?



diamond


http://lawnsupply.comWhat is the best makeup for red skin?
Mineral make-up will cover the red like nothing else. I use SheerCover, but my sister uses Physicians Formula and I honestly don't see a difference. I didn't sweat while wearing Physicians Formula so I don't know how well it holds up to that, but SheerCover is really good for that not-looking-sweaty thing.
first...your skin needs to sweat, it keeps you from over heating





second, bare minerals is a great product. it's a little on the expensive side but it covers completely and doesn't look of feel like you have gobs of makeup on.






I would go with a really natural yellow-based makeup. Bobbi Brown makes an excellent tinted moisturizer, or you could use a mineral makeup. I would use anything harsh for a first makeup. You really want something that is yellow based to counteract the red, though.
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish