Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best high-end foundation makeup for troubled oily skin?

Brands like Chanel, Lancome, Clinque and others like them. For skin with scars, acne, blackheads, excessive oiliness. Thank you!What is the best high-end foundation makeup for troubled oily skin?
My skin has the same problems as yours - its reeeally oily, blackheads, etc. My skin was like this when I never wore any foundation or anything because I thought it would make me break out worse. I've been wearing Prescriptives liquid foundation AND the compact powder, plus full eye makeup and blush, and have only had 1 major pimple in the entire month, and that was in the beginning. So, I would say Prescriptives. I don't even use the foundation meant for oil control - I use the full coverage one, which is $10 more than all the others. And they just came out with a mineral foundation which is amaaaazing and I am going to start using when I'm finished with my current powder.What is the best high-end foundation makeup for troubled oily skin?
Have you tried Bare Essentials foundation %26amp; mineral veil? It not only works well on your skin type, but also improve acne, blackheads, etc. Go to www.qvc.com %26amp; check it out. Good luck!
loreal actually is a good brand, it works for me
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish