Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a hard time finding makeup that matches my skin color?

my skintone is very similar to jessica alba's and i like bare minerals. ive tried everything from fair to medium tan. and nothing matches my neck and medium tan matches my face but it looks a bit white and my neck looks golden...does anyone else have this problem?I have a hard time finding makeup that matches my skin color?
if you just go into a department store and ask one of the sales reps to chose you a good foundation, they'll match one perfectly to your skin tone!!!I have a hard time finding makeup that matches my skin color?
i have this problem , but i just use a little and put a little on my neck if my face is darker one day , and some times my face is really white so after i put on my coverup i have to put on bronzer .
find one that is a bit lighter and another that is a bit darker. Mix them together! It will all cost you about the same as if you purchase only one...Yeah it is 2 at a time but it lasts twice as long.
www.youravon.com/cprzbylski

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish