Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What brand/kind of makeup allows the skin to breath?

Does anyone know a brand/kind of makeup that will allow the skin to breath? I heard that mineral makeup allows the skin to breath.is this true?What brand/kind of makeup allows the skin to breath?
Nope, no makeup allows the skin to breathe, not even mineral makeup. That's why you have to wash it off at the end of the day because otherwise it will clog your pores. Hope that helped! Good luck!What brand/kind of makeup allows the skin to breath?
I used to use Bare Minerals and i loved it. Only reason I stopped was the price. It's a bit spendy, but the quality is great.


Plus, they have so many shades of eye shadows! *laughs*
prescriptive mineral foundation and makeupforever hd powder
Yep, try organic or bare minerals.
Maybelines Good doesnt clog pores either
Yes, mineral makeup is designed to let pores breathe. If you have the means, I suggest Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation, or for a more budget friendly purchase, the Covergirl mineral makeup line.
Bare Minerals. I've been using it for like.. a year now and I swear by it!
mineral makeup has natural stuff in it so it doesnt harm your skin as much but its not good for you either. i use clinique bronze/blusher. it hasnt given me any new pimples so far. i love it%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish