Thursday, June 24, 2010

Looking for a reasonably priced makeup primer for normal skin. Any reccomendations?

I don't have oily skin or fine lines and I use mineral foundation. I'm really looking for a primer to make my makeup last longer. Also, any thoughts on the necessity of primer would be helpful. Thank you in advance!Looking for a reasonably priced makeup primer for normal skin. Any reccomendations?
Prime time by bare escentuals, $21. It's a small bottle but you only need one pump for your whole face so it lasts forever. I don't quite see a face primer as ';necessary';, but I can see a difference when I use one vs. when I don't. It goes on smoother, lasts longer, and looks better.





I think an eye primer is necessary for using eyeshadow, for that I use Urban Decay Primer Potion, $15 for one, $25 for a duo. You get alot with that too (watch a youtube vid on sawing it oepn). It makes colors more vivid, I don't use as much, and there's no creasing or fading.Looking for a reasonably priced makeup primer for normal skin. Any reccomendations?
use monistat chafe relief powder gel, it's cheaper and works good at setting your makeup. I use bare minerals and it works to keep your skin shine free for hours. Report Abuse

My skin sounds about the same and i just started using Physicians Formula Mineral Foundation and it ususally stays on all day. Its the first one that i have tried that stays on. It might be worth a shot!
Rimmel just came out with a fabulous, long lasting, extra hold primer. It's about $6, and you can get it at any local drugstore. I just bought it, and trust me, I think it's going to be the next big thing. It doesn't clog pores, it holds your foundation/makeup in place, and it's lotion base is actually beneficial to your skin.
i would recommend nothing from drug stores or walmart


try mac


=)





they are actually very reasonably priced comparing with their other equals in the line of makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish