Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know of any makeup designed for sensitive skin?

I am currently using Covergirl's minerals makeup. It is seriously breaking me out.Does anyone know of any makeup designed for sensitive skin?
I have sensitive skin that will react to quite a few brands of makeup, but then I found physicians formula and I have had no problems since.Does anyone know of any makeup designed for sensitive skin?
yes,i have very senistive skin myself....i use clinique.also avon makes a make up line for senistive skin also that is very good.
try bareminerals or sheer cover they back their products especially for sensitive skin
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is made from natural ingredients and makes your skin look great!
Clinique is allergy tested and I love it. I have extremely sensitive skin and sometimes can not even use dermatologist tested creams, ect. but clinique has always worked for me. It can be a little expensive but is totally worth it. Landcome Paris is also wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish