Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any makeup tips for skin between fair and olive?

My skin is strange. I've been told it's ';very fair'; and I've been told it's olive. Neither seem accurate to me. Very fair is white skin with pink undertones, which does not describe me at all, but I seem too light to be considered olive. I do have olive undertones though and maybe that's what some people see? My skin is a light rosy beige with olive undertones.





I have light brown hair and dark brown eyes.Any makeup tips for skin between fair and olive?
hmmm...try out browns and tans, golds maybe, those colors tend to make someone with your skin tone look more tan


=)Any makeup tips for skin between fair and olive?
google Dinair Airbrush Makeup... think the alabaster and olive beige mixed together would be ur perfect shade...thats what i wear and its perfect...ur skin tone sounds close to mine. I love their makeup...it makes my skin look flawless and its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin..anywho, i hope helped with some ideas...=)
If you are looking for foundation: try the fairest shades of LA Minerals. They have 4 plus and untinted.


eye shadow...try rosy browns


cheeks...try peachy shades
hmm i have the same problem i would try a shimmery light tan color thats what i use and it looks gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish