Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any good COVERUP Makeup for my skin on face?

I got a bit of acne and its usually REDDD...


I have no idea why... pores are open usually..


Its disgusting...


I wanna try BareMinerals but not sure where or if i should buy em...


HELPPPP.Any good COVERUP Makeup for my skin on face?
Try using a green concealer, it'll cancel out the redness but use very sparingly or you'll look sea sick. As for bare minerals, I loved it when I used it but had to stop for a couple of reasons, 1) at the time my skin was too oily so it wouldn't last through the day and 2) where I was broken out and it was a little dry it would flake and look kind of bad, 3) it just didn't give me quite the amount of coverage I wanted. But, I did notice my skin getting a little better while I used it though, so that was nice.Any good COVERUP Makeup for my skin on face?
My mom just took me to merle norman's yesterday and they have a really nice line of products for acne, they have face treatment and some really great concealers and foundations, that worked really well for me
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation


No doubt this will make you go wow!


Covers everything %26amp; lasts all day!


Recommended to put some concealer on the scars %26amp; spots first


Hope this helps
proactiv sells cover-up and all that stuff and it heals your acne while covering it. try it!
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish