Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are good makeup colors for my skin tone?

im 12, have peachy colored skin, freckles across my nose, and hazel eyes.What are good makeup colors for my skin tone?
well you might want to go with lighter colors casue your so light dark colors will make you look like a punk or something. take it from me....im into the whole fashion, beauty, cosomo, ex. so i kidof know.....we go trough that stuff at school. so lighter colors will work no matter what......NO dark lip stick or gloss.What are good makeup colors for my skin tone?
browns
im 12 too and my skin is sort of peachy. i wear clinique matte medium for base, and then a sort of tan-pink blush. your skin is probably a little bit lighter than mine so i would say something a little lighter than matte medium.
Check out Seventeen.com or Cosmogirl.com great site for these kinds of tips
Go to the CoverGirls website. It has quizzes to find out what makeup colors are you good you. Best of luck!
autum colors light colors only
12 year olds do not wear makeup.
peaches, (light) browns, pinks, plums at night, olives, greens, oranges.


use browns for mascara and eyeliner.
earth tones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish