Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have Blonde Hair, Green eyes, really light skin, What makeup would look best on me?

I have bright blonde hair, Pale dark green eyes, and really light skin. What types of makeup would look good on me? What colors for eye-shadows, blushes, lipsticks, etc.? Also what color shirts look good on blondes? I have Blonde Hair, Green eyes, really light skin, What makeup would look best on me?
I think dark colours, coz it will stand outs and put like ';frame'; and add a focous point to your pale areas. Black or dark brown eye liner would look eally good on you, I also knew a girly once, who had the same type of look you are describing and had a eye liner very simerlar to the colour of her eyes, which really made her eyes stand out and gave them that little something extra. I'd say to wear bright colours, but play arround with different styles to find something that suits you, coz it's not just aboust eye colour, hair colour, or skin colour, it's also aboust your build and your whole facial structure, and also clothes should really reflect you as a person, but go into a chemist and use the testers they have for make ups, and just play arround with it's, to find the best make up for you. You will find different styles and colours will suit different people, also a light pink lipgloss and light pink blush I think would look perfect on you.:]I have Blonde Hair, Green eyes, really light skin, What makeup would look best on me?
everyone says that any color shirts match blond hair, that's why I love being one! =)





for eyeshadow use a white or light brown or light green to make your eyes pop, the blush should be very pale because you don't want to look over done, and for lip gloss pale pink or clear lip gloss is best!





good luck


=)
You can find out what make-up looks best on you by going to covergirl.com. You get an account and you will fill in your infomation and then it will tell you exactly will work with your eyes, skin tone, hair, etc. Covergirl has a lot of good make-up; its my favorite brand personitly.





Good Luck!
try watermelon colors of blush, light brown eyeliner, and really shine lip glosses. oh and try light blue eyeshadow.
brown. not black it would look goth..





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
brown and or black. thats what my friend wears and shes blone and rele light skined
How can your eyes be pale and dark?????





o_O





Can you take a pic please?
a golden rich tone, maybe light pinks and greens, some grey-ish blacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish