Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and beige skin. What makeup colors would look good on me?

Brown eyes are the best to experiment on.





You can either pull off a smokey eye shadow look for a night out. Or use browns to enhance your eye color while making you look more natural.





Purples will make your eyes stand out, I suggest doing this with eye shadow. There are many shades of purples that you can chose from.





If you have hazel - brown eyes. Greens will really make them stand out and bring out all the colors in your eyes.





Since you didn't put up pictures I suggest you go to a cosmetic store such as MAC or Sephora and ask for their help. They will give you free make overs for your eyes, lips, or cheeks. Whichever ones your most concerned about.





They can help you picking out which blush will suit your skin tones and also help with the right foundation for you =)





hope it helps!!! I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and beige skin. What makeup colors would look good on me?
On the color wheel , the opposite of of blue is brown . Forget orange haha .





But I think blue or gray would look great on you .


Mah sister has the same skin tones %26amp; all that just like you , %26amp; she always look stunning when she wearings those colors .


Also , try to enhance your natural color as well , so you can try a little bit of neutral eyeshadow or goldish brown .





Black mascara is best , brown or black eyeliner , your choice .I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and beige skin. What makeup colors would look good on me?
blue doesn't necessarily work well with brown eyes, believe me, you will look like a clown. (i have brown eyes.)





try wearing some natural shades of green/brown/silver/gold.





also, go to http://www.covergirl.com/connect/makeupa鈥?/a>





and take the little quiz thing. it will pick out colors that will match your eye color/ skin tone/ hair color! :)
You could be my twin. Dark or medium blue eyeshadow, dark brown or black eyeliner, black mascara, pink/brown blush, pink lipstick or lipgoss, not to light though. This is what my mom told me to use and i love it.
pink, blue, purple, and tirqouaz =]]
dark blue and light pink. i have the same colors as u
bubble gum pink.


navy.





but the best would deff. be a emerald green!
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish