Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color makeup works best with olive skin?

I would like to know what shade would be best on me. I have brown hair and light brown eyes. Also is there any powders that are especially good at reducing/covering up oily skin? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.What color makeup works best with olive skin?
Use highlighting powder instead of bronzer which is better applied on pale skin... Keep your eyeliner and mascara dark as well. Unless you are going for a while colored look, mascara should always be black... With just a little bit applied right to the apples of your cheeks, you can create a very warm effect.What color makeup works best with olive skin?
what's the skin color ,if you color is yellow ,y need purple,
I think either a light pink or a light green would look good with olive skin. I don't really know of any powders that could cover up oily skin though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish