Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best foundation makeup for skin that....?

is dry, but can look oily by the end of the day?





It is so frustrating to find the right makeup. My skin feels really tight if I don't moisturize, but then tends to look too oily by midday.





Any suggestions would help. Oh, and I'm not rich so please don't suggest $60 foundations.





Thanks!What is the best foundation makeup for skin that....?
I have really dry skin..


so, usually I wash my face with Clean%26amp;Clear Morning Burst...then moisturize immediately afterwards with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (it comes in a huge tub that lasts forever)


I let the cream soak in a bit, then apply Maybelline 'Dream Matte Mousse'


This stuff is cool because they have a wide range of skin tones, and it goes on creamy...not all liquidy...and you can work it in to your skin. The coverage is really good, and you can wear it all day without it cracking or getting too oily.


Then there's a 'Dream Matte Powder' that evens everything out perfectly and doesn't go on all cakey.


^.^





So many of my friends are using this stuff now.


I went 5 years using the same overly-priced marykay foundation, and now that I've changed to maybelline I couldn't be happier.What is the best foundation makeup for skin that....?
Actually, I think we should take a look at what you are using as a cleanser. It sounds like its too harsh for your skin. Go with a gentle foaming one, like Neutrogena (for like ten bucks!). When you use a cleanser that's too harsh for your skin, it makes it really tight and dry adn then your skin goes into over oil production to make up for the dryness, and thus, you get an oily face by the end of the day.





Use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation for regular to combination skin.





Good Luck! :)





P.S. %26gt;%26gt; I use 'Marcelle' Foundation ($20.) for the best colour match and I mix a small amount with Dove moisturizer for a tinted moisturier.





Works great. ; )
Get on a good skin care routine %26amp; use the oil controling lotion before you apply your make-up. Mary Kay %26amp; Avon go hand in hand with having oil control foundations. If you want minerals, give smokymountainminerals.com or avon.com to get some good ones- not those on tv. beauty blotters used in the pm may be a good suggestion too.
mark. has a new skincare line that will solve half of your problem. Matte Chance ($15) is a new moisturizer that smoothes and mattifies and is perfect for oily skin. I actually have the same problem as you, my nose gets really dry and flaky and my forehead is oily. I love this lotion- it is oil and fragrance free.





Then the perfect foundation is mark.'s Face Xpert - Flawless Touch Makeup ($8). It is a lightweight, oil-free, professional-coverage formula.





For mid-day touchups, they have a product called MATTE-NIFICENT oil-absorbing powder ($8). The shades are ivory/nude, buff/natural, honey/golden, or almond/mocha. It really doesn't deposit a lot of color, it is primarily to absorb oil and even tone.
Well i use covergirl...


but if your skin is dry dont apply the foundation directly...


first always be sure to wash your face with a cleanser..


next use a sunblock lotion..


from like aveeno SPF 15 which you should get oil free...


then apply then liquid foundation... which can also be oil free..


ii usually apply some powder afterward to remove all the oil and it also allows the liquid foundation to las longer...











%26amp;%26amp;%26amp; also be sure to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week.





iii hope this helps...
It sounds like you may not be moisturizing correctly. Use a moisturizer that is oil-free. I use Clean and Clear Oil Free Dual Action and have used it for probably 15 years. I apply it and let it set for about 15 minutes before applying foundation. The foundation I use is Revlon Colorstay. Also, during the day, use oil-blotting papers to absorb any oil.
I suggest anything Dior. Dior, Dior, Dior! It's not crazy expensive (i.e. Chanel) but gets all the beauty awards, has a big name, plus it works and covers great. I love it-- it also works as a great coverup since it is so sheer and moisturizing. It also really rocks because there are so many different colors to match your skin. I HIGHLY suggest you buy it from Nordstrom, where it is slightly cheaper than Sephora/Dior.com/Ulta.
try Avon they have good foundations try the oil free foundation


and an oil free moisturizer i think that should work! oh and the foundation is only $10 but its so worth it!!! check it out heres a link http://www.youravon.com/dgeorge7412
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
find a moisturiser that soesn't have any oil in it, and then get some mineral make up (powder)! that is what i do! and it really works!
I love almay. they have makeup that is actually acne medicine so it keeps your skin healthy!!
i dont what u shuld use but if u go to walgreens or sally beauty, they might help u find something to help u. good luck.
almay smart blend. it's cheap at walmart and is very moisturizing.
I have the same skin as you! When I apply my make up my face is kinda dry but by the end of the day it is oily!





I use Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation. It has SPF 15, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), and dermatologist tested. It comes with a mirror and sponge inside the compact. I have some red spots left from acne and it does an amazing job at covering them up.





I have found that this is the only make up that I have used that doesn't dry out my skin when I put it on ( I had horrible dry skin in the winter) and I have found that it sucks up the oil in my skin later in the day. I don't like foundations and I don't like powders so this is the perfect make up because it's a mixture of them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish