Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the number one makeup for dark african american skin?

Hey ya'll! I have rich dark chocolate skin. I have an arsenal of products but my skin has changed after the birth of my daughter. Please help!What is the number one makeup for dark african american skin?
I would say fashion fair. you should look it up on the internet. also maybe try Iman - it's pricey though. Carole's daughter might have some makeup too. look it up on the net.What is the number one makeup for dark african american skin?
Ooh. I don't like Fashion Fair...for one their colors are too dark and ';clownish'; looking.


I would try some of the newer brands like Clinique.


But don't forget before makeup comes good skin care! You have to wash your face daily and moisturize. That's number 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish