Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can i use makeup to keep my skin looking pale?

I have a pale skin tone and no matter what shade of foundation i use, the lightest tones always make my face look darker/brown/orange. Even if they're called stuff like ';ivory'; and ';porcelain';.





I have a very poor complexion, due to acne (which i take medication for) so i need some advice on how i can even out my red, blotchy complexion with makeup WITHOUT looking tanned and get the porcelain look i aim to get.Can i use makeup to keep my skin looking pale?
maybe bare minnerals...idk sorryCan i use makeup to keep my skin looking pale?
okay well i also have very pale skin-to get the porcelain look i use physician's formula mineral talc-free ivory liquid foundation topped off w/ the translucent light powder-and it's made for acne prone skin-so it will help reduce breakouts!
this isnt about that but it is about makeup and put sunscrean on before you do your makeup. i heard it will help so you dont get wrinkles when you get older.
get Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer, it will increase your skin color gradually, and you can wear the makeup on top of it easily. good luck!
use powder foundation like bare minerals and concealer
bare minerals.. but it's expensive.. so maybe if they make a light enough concealer it would work.
i think first dont put lotion in your face and dont pop ur zits take a shower with cold water
get a tan so it works
yea my freinds doit all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish