Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is the best healthiest makeup for your skin?

Its so confusing cuz there's so many but which one do you think is best doesn't clog pores oil free and anti-aging with Spf?





I was thinking Neutrogena or Physicians Formula or Almay.Which is the best healthiest makeup for your skin?
no no no try clinique because not only is the make up healthy but u can buy stuff to zap the zits away and clear up your pores it really works but idk what your make-up budget is because it can get expensive but i consider it the bestWhich is the best healthiest makeup for your skin?
so sorry but i forgot the name of the makeup but its organic, and it workes better than bare minerals.





you can buy it at whole foods, it pricey, but theres really only 5 makeup companies in whole foods, and they all work the same.
I would try AVON I';m a representative for them!! We have mineral makeup!!! It's not to pricey you should give it a try!!!


My website is youravon.com/morganmiller


Let me know if you need any further help. I'll be glad to give you more information
A lot of people suggest bare minerals, but Everyday Minerals is basically the same except it's much cheaper and looks very natural
I agree on Bare Minerals.





Swirl. Tap. Buff.
Bare Minerals
ohh no!





bare minerals! all the way boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish