Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup and skin care can yooh live without?

Mine are my CG mascara, Rimmel black eyeliner, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Bare Minerals, and Cetaphil Cleanser. What are yours?





xx Lil Miz Originality xxWhat makeup and skin care can yooh live without?
My MAC Concealer and powder





My MAC fluid line





My Benefit badgal lash mascara





Oh My Prep %26amp; Prime





Also, my noxema facial scrub. Cleared up my acne.What makeup and skin care can yooh live without?
I love Cloud 9 hair repair conditioner. Also Redkin hair products. Rimmel mascara. Neutragina toner (alpha hydroxy pore refiner). Orgins~No Puffery under erye mask (great for circles and allergies, or if you've been crying)





Is bare minerals really good? I was thinking after the infomercial that I wanted to get it!
Mine are Mineral wear foundation/Maybelline powder foundation, Almay black eyeliner, sea breaze facial cleanser, apricot scrub facial cleanser, %26amp; Great lash mascara.


=) those are my main products that I loveeee.
ok mines is my Urban decay primer potion too and green eyeshodow from maybelline and green or black eyeliner ..





um my achol for my face and this organic red clay for my face OMG it works wonders
cetaphyl facial cleanser,
Eyeshadow %26amp;%26amp; Clean %26amp; Clear Spot Treatment
none

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish