Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best kinda of makeup for dry skin?

cremes are cakey, but powders make me look flaky. is there a brand of type you would suggest?What is the best kinda of makeup for dry skin?
I would recommend moisturizing your skin well before applying any make-up. The make-up I find to be the most skin friendly is Bare Minerals. Natural looking, easy to apply, it doesn't feel heavy and it's made from pure minerals.What is the best kinda of makeup for dry skin?
Try Almay or CoverGirl, they'll let you choose your skin type, and select make-up that's best for you.
Try Mary Kay Timewise foundation. We have a foundation especially for normal to dry skin. You need to make sure you prep your skin first though. Cleanse and moisterize. Check out my website. If you decide to buy something, let me know in the comments section that I answered your question and I'll give you a discount. If you don't like it, just send it back. Satisfaction guaranteed! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Clinique
Use moisturizre before you use any foundations. That should help. Or, try some tinted moisturizer.
MAC
Anything water based or oil based but never use any makeup alcohol based which dries out the skin much more so than all the others.
a little oil will soften your skin %26amp; make it glow, so you will only need lipstick.good luck.xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish