Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is good makeup for oily skin?

I have really oily skin. My face breaks out really badly especially around the time of my period. Right now I use Almay for oily skin. It does pretty well about not breaking out my skin, but I want something that goes on smoother over the dry places. And maybe something that keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day.What is good makeup for oily skin?
Basically just wash your face with oil-free wash and then by any oil-free and clogging-free foundation, such as clinque or maybelene. or even covergirl.





And remember to alwaays wash your face every night.





hope it helped =]What is good makeup for oily skin?
i use clinique. go there and get the non oily just the powder. it clears up your skin, has a sunscreen which prevents acne, and you never get oily. I have the same problem! I also use clinques tzone shine protector. Its fairly cheap and keeps your skin dry all day.
Great Question!!!


Some good makeup for oily skin is Roc Makeup, because its totally natural and healthy which will probably be best for oily skin! :) Good luck
Try using Bare Minerals, Clinique, or Neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish