Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there a way to achieve perfect skin without makeup?

I love to wear makeup, it makes my skin look perfect....the only thing is that my skin is super sensitive and i break out right away, i've tried all kinds of makeup but none of it seems to work. I've stopped wearing makeup and my skin is much better, is there anyway i can enhance my skin without makeup?Is there a way to achieve perfect skin without makeup?
Eat right, get your omega3's, sleep enough, clean your face gently but thoroughly at least twice a day and wear sunscreen every day.





I know you said you've tried all kinds, but have you tried the loose powdered mineral makeup?


I've used Physician's Formula I got from Walgreen's for $10. It comes with a fat little brush. You sprinkle a little of the powder into the domed cap, swirl the brush tip around for a few seconds, tap off the excess (I do it 14 times. Dunno why, just seems right) then buff my face with the brush for about 15-20 seconds. When I have pimples, I use a clean eyeshadow brush the same way right on the spot. It works SO well, my complexion looks great!


But the best part was, my skin got better! I don't know if it's the stuff they hype on the box, or if it's the mechanical action of buffing your face daily that improved my circulation, but I hardly ever break out any more, and if I do, they're tiny.


And, no, I don't work for a cosmetic company!


I'll probably regret this, but click here if you want to see my picture.Is there a way to achieve perfect skin without makeup?
(There's no such thing as perfect) Keep yourself hydrated--drink lots of water; eat protein-rich foods--yogurt is ideal; moisturize, tone, and cleanse your skin daily; use sunscreen and wear a cap when exposed to the sun; wash your face as often as necessary to keep it clean; use pore strips to clear out blackheads (once every two weeks is fine). That's about all you can do, but you can always be more superficial!
Drink lots of water, Wash it. moisturize and stay out of the sun
proper rest and exercise. cleanse tone and moisturize. use moisturizer with spf. don't smoke or stay up too late. get enough sleep. eat well with lots of fruits and veggies.
You should try using Pro-Active. It really works, it clears your face even with sensitive skin.Trust me. I used to wear tons of make up too.My skin is soo clear now all i wear is eye make up.
Drinks lots of water everyday, that makes a big difference. Moisturize everyday, and the most important thing you can do for your skin is wear a sunscreen every single day, even in the winter.
My girlfriend started using proactive so that she could have ';perfect skin'; on her wedding day and WOW that stuff makes your skin look amazing. It makes it glow, takes all that yucky stuff out plus gets rid of your zits. But be careful if you use it, it bleaches towels so I recomend a white towel.
Have you tried bare minerals makeup? It is pretty mild. Philosophy has a make up optional line, but I am not sure if it would be good for your sensitive skin. I am thinking of also trying that Dermacia. It is said to be good for acne. Both of those products have the money back guarantee, but I have only tried the bare minerals. If you do not want to try that then just go without and use some good skincare regimen.
There are actually a number of skin care treatments. You could check the late night/ early morning infomercials by setting your Tibo.


Several of the models advertise.


One less well-known beauty treatment-- it may not be your cup of tea-- it may not be available to you. It is reported that Cleopatra-- Queen of the Nile-- used to bathe in the semen of some 500 slaves. If you have a willing guy around, collect his semen when you can and use it for a facial. (seriously)
Use Almay Products-skip the foundation for its usually the foundation that causes the breakouts. Use ONLY- skin products made for Sensitive Skin. Use Sunscreen religiously like every AM-the Neutragena for Sensitive Skin 30 is great for it also has moisterizers and its hypoallergenic, also use a antioxident skin cream-protects the skin from ravages from the enviroment-go to your healthfood storeand get Beta Ginseng Hydrating day creme-will have your skin looking great-then all you need is some blush
paint from department or make-up stores it is a special thick paint that u put over your skin. get the paint that is your skin colour
Proper nutrition. I'm not well versed in dermatology, so you'll have to contact your dermatologist for this kind of stuff.
yes you can take fruit facial regularly.
'Perfect' skin is attained either genetically or by way of a plastic surgeon.
The key to great looking skin is in how you care for the skin, not necessarily in your makeup. Twice daily you should cleanse, gently exfoliate, tone/refine, moisturize, and protect/renew the skin with products designed specifically for your skin type. Healthy skin is beautiful skin, makeup or no makeup. Of course the shelves are overcrowded with products and it can be difficult to choose. Feel free to contact me if you would like personalized recommendations for your specific skin condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish