Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best Mineral Makeup for oily skin and large pores?

I have tried several of the mineral make-up brands, but they all make my skin look pastey and oily and they make my pores look huge! I would love to hear from anyone with this same problem who has had luck with wearing mineral makeup. I know there are so many different brands and formulas out there, and it would be just too expensive to try them all in hopes of finding the best one for my skin type.What is the best Mineral Makeup for oily skin and large pores?
If you really want an excellent makeup, there is a company called Christi Mar. It's an all natural mineral line. It won't make you break out or irritate your skin in any way. The coverage is great and you don't have to deal with a messy loose powder. It comes is a compact. You never feel or look like you're wearing heavy makeup. Its an awesome product. I know because I have the same problem! You can find them at www.christimarcosmetics.comWhat is the best Mineral Makeup for oily skin and large pores?
its not the make-up that makes your pores look so huge. you should try usin a little less make-up because the more you put on the more it pounds on your face and by the end of the day after you sweat it just all looks orange and like you have used the whole bottle. the best way to keep the oil off your face and not lookin so open and oily in goin to your local rite aid, or wal-mart and buyin these little sheets called oil absorbing sheets. they are found in your skin care products, and are put out by clean %26amp; clear.
mineral bale and Bare Mineral
I use BareMinerals ID - it is the kind that is advertised on those infomercials on TV. I think its the best makeup ever. It really covers, and looks natural. You can buy it at www.sephora.com
Bare Minerals is pretty good 4 anything.
Joppa or Lumiere minerals. You canget inexpensive samples from either.


http://www.joppaminerals.com


http://www.lumierecosmetics.com


BARE ESCENTUALS IS OVER PIRCED AND HAS BISMUTH OXICHLORIDE which is a known allergen that causes itchiness and acne in many women. It also makes teh skin look :aluminum'; like. It's a cheap filler. Google it and find out why it's a big no-no. You'll find something you love with either of the 2 I've mentioned. I sleep in Joppa and it's rid my skin (combined with a skin care regimine that included Rx creams from my dermatologist) of acne that wouldn't go away. BTW, I have heard negative things about Arbonne: Overpriced and not at all delivering what they promise. Their sales reps are pushy and very agrresive. They'd gotten so bad with their hard sell marketing that they were thrown of of the Allure forums... FYI... for when you make your decsion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish