Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How come whenever I put makeup on, my skin color looks darker than the original color?

I have an olive skin tone. Even if i put a lighter foundation, my face looks darker than the rest of my body. Its weird. I need makeup to even everything out cuz i have acne problems. What can i do?How come whenever I put makeup on, my skin color looks darker than the original color?
One thing that people need to understand is that 1) your face usually is a different color than your body 2) You need to determine your skin's undertones and the warmth, neutral or cool. If your an olive tone your more than likely a yellow undertone. Like me. If you buy a pinkish looking foundation your face will appear flushed or pinkish. if you by a foundation with cool undertones then you'll appear darker so and so on. If you are consistently having this problem. I would go to your local mall and get matched up with a make up counter. If your looking for something not too pricey then try Lancome or Elizabeth Arden.How come whenever I put makeup on, my skin color looks darker than the original color?
dont get a **** foundation





get one from MAC they have like every colour ever
maybe you're packing it on too much


try a powder foundation
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish