Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does anyone know of any good makeup for sensitive skin?

My skin is pretty dry and I tend to breakout when I use certain products. Please give me some tips on what makeup products and brands will give me a natural look without making my skin even more dry or causing me to breakout. Thanks!Does anyone know of any good makeup for sensitive skin?
Physician's Formula! It was designed for sensitive skin. I find it works really well. I've also hear great things about Bare mineralsDoes anyone know of any good makeup for sensitive skin?
Mineral Make up is probably the best choice I would also use a facial esfoliator to help slough off dry dead skin cells that will leave your skin beautiful and radiant simply use some exfoliator and than rinse off with warm water, pat dry apply a sensative moisturizer to lock it all in. Hope I helped:D
You really need to use some mineral make-up. I would HIGHLY recommend Everyday Minerals. It's really wonderful for all kinds of skin types and doesn't break you out. It also helps HEAL some imperfections. I would suggest that you get their free makeup sample kit. All you pay for is shipping and Handling which is like $3. Heres a link:





https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>





Hope I helped.





P.S- Don't listen to the people saying Bare Minerals. That stuff will irritate the HELL out of your skin.Trust me.
Physicians Formula foundation has been working well for me. But the concealer sucks.


I'm using the liquid mineral foundation that has a sponge attachment on top.
Mineral Perfect mineral makeup. Bismuth oxychloride free (which irritates sensitive skin). Great prices. Use a good non-comedogenic moisturizer before applying your minerals.
bare minerals..


[bare escentuals] it protects ur skin from the sun and so bare you can sleep in it =]


i have the number for a store location..


949/752-1885
Use Mineral make ups like Bare Naturale from Loreal. Or if you want regular foundation just try to look for Hypoallergenic or Oil Free prodicts, but totally go for the mineral makeup :]
Almay makes good products for sensitive skin.
use mineral makeup, and soft brushes. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish