Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply makeup to oily skin?

When i put on my makeup in the morning it looks fine but in a couple hours my face looks so oily! I have homecoming soon. When i use a foundation for the dance what kind should i use? liquid? powder? i use a powder bronzer but my face still gets oily. I want to get good foundations that will cover my blemishes and not make my face look oily. how should i apply my makeup and with what?How to apply makeup to oily skin?
Try using Clean %26amp; Clear Oil Absorbing/Blotting Sheets. They come in a small, flat blue case and contain 50 sheets. Works miracles for me and doesn't mess up my make-up!How to apply makeup to oily skin?
i would advise you to use powder foundation and powder eyeshadow and stuff like that. powder dries up excess oils and reduces shine. its soooo much better than liquid because liquid can get really messy and cause stains and it can ';tell all your business';...like liquid foundation, can see the line where it stops, but powder can smudge and blend in with your skin.
they have makeup for oily skin. you can use either foundation for your ski. first put facial lotion on that wont make your skin oily, like clean and clear, then put your makeup on over it. get non-pore-clogging makeup. ooooh try physician's formula. they are supposed to be great.
I am the same way, very oily. After trying thousands of foundations, from Vincent Longo to CoverGirl, I have to say only one foundation lasts on my skin. That is Revlong Colorstay ';Active'; formula. I have worn this more than 16 hours and it lasted beautifully. It is creamy and sweat proof. You need to apply this by your finger tips-
I JUST solved this problem last week. Smashbox will be your best friend!


Apply in this order:


1) PhotoFinish Foundation Primer ($36)


2) Anti-Shine ($27)


3) Conversion Cream-to-Powder ($32) on blemishes


4) Function Five Self-Adjusting Powder ($36) on entire face.





I use to have an oily face after 2 hours and I now last over 10 (I took it off before I became oily. Will last even longer I imagine)!!!!! I admit I was a a MAC junkie (actually I still am) but Smashbox foundation is the best!
clean and clear makes oil blotting sheets


they are just little sheets that makes your face not so oily


you just rub it on when it gets oily and the oil goes away


and it doesnt ruin makeup =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish