Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color of makeup for cool skin tone with warm eyes and warm hair?

I think I'm neutral because of opposite tones, but I don't know if I should wear neutral foundation or coolWhat color of makeup for cool skin tone with warm eyes and warm hair?
I think nuatrals are definetly the best way to go in your situation especially with darker hair it makes you look naturally pretty.What color of makeup for cool skin tone with warm eyes and warm hair?
Actually, it depends on which color matches your skin tone the best. Being cool skintoned and warm eyes and hair, probably the neutral color would work the best but depends on just how light your skin tone is. You can ask for samples of foundations through your AVON representative. I am not sure if anyone else offers this option or not.
Click on the source below and a covergirl webpage will appear, then fill out your description, then another page will appear and it will show all the different kinds of color that will suit your skin tone and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish