Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I wear skin makeup during surgery?

Can I wear skin makeup (foundation, concealer and powder) during surgery? I might have nasal surgery later on and have bad skin that I want to keep covered. I would not wear any blush, eye makeup or lipstick. If needed, i could just not put makeup on my nose or over my eyes so they can tape them shut.Can I wear skin makeup during surgery?
Hah... I've never heard of anything more vain or conceited... the doctor will be helping you and your worried about what you'll look like under anesthesia?


Boy your in for a nice little surprise after the surgery then. No amount of make-up will cover whats gonna happen to your face then.Can I wear skin makeup during surgery?
no. youre not supposed to wear makeup nor jewlery. even if you do come in with makeup on, when your under, they will just wash off your face, and probably wonder why you are wearing makeup. dont worry about your face. you'll be fine, im sure they wont even notice what you notice. Good Luck, God Bless
you really should not wear any makeup. The anethesiologist will need to be able to see your skin color to make sure your oxygenating well. Also you don't want to take a chance on any of the makeup getting into your incision.
No - no makeup is allowed. When your surgery is scheduled, they give you an instruction sheet telling you exactly what you can and cannot do and makeup is one of them.
If you're getting surgery done on your face, no, do not put foundation or anything else like that on...most likely the doctor will take it off anyway, but if any of it was left on, it could get in your incision(s) and infect them.


If it's on another part of your body, then sure, you can wear whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish