Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best full coverage makeup for oily skin?

i have been using bare minerals makeup for about 6 months. i don't feel like the coverage of the makeup is enough. i have red scarring from acne in middle school. i have combination skin and am prone to breakouts. i want a full-coverage makeup and am even willing to try something from a department store. i have used clinique for several years and never had good results. what makeup should i try to get full coverage without looking cakey and oily?What is the best full coverage makeup for oily skin?
I'm not sure if the product you've tried is Bare Essentials matte foundation. I just gave it a try -- it's their newest product, and it really keeps my skin from getting oily.





I'd DEFINITELY reccomend Loreal Paris foundation -- the ';True Match Super Blendable'; covers all of my redness and imperfections better than any other foundation I've tried.


Back when I had serious acne, it worked so well that my best friends were asking me, ';What are you using? Where do I buy it?!'; It's oil-free and is safe to use on acne-prone areas.


(If you're against liquid makeup, it also comes in a powder.)





I'd also suggest oil absorbing sheets, like the mini-size Clean %26amp; Clear absorbing sheets... perfect for on-the-go when you need to get rid of oily skin.





These are all available at your local drugstore, for a low price. Hope I helped!What is the best full coverage makeup for oily skin?
Use Bare Natural.


it works really good .





TIP: Make sure that you wash your face every night so you don't brake out even more(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish