Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oily skin from makeup, what makeup would be best to prevent this?

I am currently using Clinique matte powder foundation. After wearing it for only a few hours my face gets oily and shiny. I never really have a problem with an oily face unless I am wearing make up. Any suggestions on what brand I should try that will not make my face shiny and oily?Oily skin from makeup, what makeup would be best to prevent this?
well i use the cover girl liquid makeup...but yea eventually over time my face starts to get a lil shiney. what i do is then put on some powder for touch up always works.Oily skin from makeup, what makeup would be best to prevent this?
Clinique superfit, it's really good for oil skin.
i use the clinique almost makeup powder compact it works for me. with oily skin, its better to skip foundation and layer on some powder
I had really oily skin before I took a 6 months treatment of Accutane. I used MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix. Its a powder foundation in a compact, so it doesn't require additional powder to ';set'; it. Also, throughout the day, I used MAC Cosmetics Blot Powder, which was great for getting rid of the oil that would breakthrough during the day. I applied it with a brush, and just lightly skimmed my face with it. It removes all of the excess oil from your skin, and leaves a matte finish. Also, there are a lot of different blotting tissues available on the market that have the same effect. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish